Christmas events in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a city that knows how to celebrate the holidays, and Christmas is no exception. There are a variety of Christmas events and activities happening all over the city, from extravagant light displays to festive shows and concerts.
Here are a few of the most popular Christmas events in Las Vegas:
- Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway: This drive-thru light show features over 2.5 million lights and over 300 animated displays. It’s a great way to see some of the most iconic Christmas decorations in Las Vegas.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Holiday Cactus Garden: This festive garden features over 300 species of cacti decorated with over half a million lights. It’s a great place to see a unique Christmas display and to enjoy some delicious chocolate.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is always beautifully decorated for the holidays, with a variety of festive displays. This year’s theme is “Wonders of Winter.”
- The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: This ice rink is a great place to get into the Christmas spirit. It’s located under the Chandelier Bar, and it offers stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Winter Wonderland at Fashion Show Mall: This winter wonderland features a variety of festive activities, including an ice rink, a snow play area, and a meet-and-greet with Santa Claus.
In addition to these events, there are also a variety of Christmas shows and concerts happening all over Las Vegas. Here are a few examples:
- “A Very Merry Christmas” at The Venetian: This show features live music, singing, and dancing, as well as a variety of festive costumes and scenery.
- “Christmas at The Smith Center” at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts: This show features a variety of holiday performances, including music, dance, and comedy.
- “The Magical Merrytime Show” at the Tropicana: This show features magic tricks, illusions, and special effects, all with a Christmas theme.
Whether you’re looking for a festive light display, a fun activity for the whole family, or a special Christmas show or concert, you’re sure to find it in Las Vegas. With so many events and activities to choose from, you’re sure to have a very merry Christmas in Las Vegas!